Because agile firms grow revenue 37% faster and generate 30% higher profits than non-agile companies (MIT). That’s why companies also need marketing agility.
And while a good project manager still needs natural abilities that range from being a tactical problem solver to reading the nuances of human behavior, processes and methods are getting critical. Introducing agile methodologies into marketing project management will boost pace & performance of your marketing operations.
With Agile marketing, you’ll focus on key priorities, eliminating tasks that don’t impact revenue or customer satisfaction, thereby increasing productivity.
It will help to quickly adapt your marketing in response to continuous changes in customer behavior.
You’ll integrate a learning organization behavior, rewarding ideas, creativity & innovation.
In this training you will:
- gain an understanding of the principles, processes and terminology of Agile marketing
- hear real-world examples of how teams are using Agile marketing today
- learn how to set up agile projects, organize a team and run your first sprint
- find out how to hire, budget for and effectively organize Agile
- CMOs and other marketing & communication management functions who want to get the most out of their marketing operations.
- Marketing professionals committed to optimize the management of their marketing projects.
With this training you will learn all the benefits of moving to Agile marketing, how to transition to it, implement Agile marketing techniques and sell Agile marketing into your organization.
About the expert:
Founding Partner Duval Union Consulting