DEMYSTIFY THE COMPLEX WORLD OF DATA AND MARKETING TECHNOLOGY
- How do you build a data culture, strategy, and technology foundation?
- How to be more intentional about the technology you chooseto improve your marketing and sales engine across the customer lifecycle?
- How do you build a customer data infrastructure?
- How do you marry data from all various silos within which it sits, and transform it in such a way that it can be rendered useful?
- What is this Customer Data Platform, and how does it differ from a DMP?
- What new kind of metrics do you use that are focused on value creation?
- How can AI help marketers to create frictionless and effortless non-intrusive predictive experiences?
- How do we see GDPR as an opportunity to drive data management throughout an organization more diligently, at least compliantly if not ethically?
OUR SECTOR NEEDS A CULTURAL PARADIGM SHIFT IN DEALING WITH MARKETING TECHNOLOGY AND APPLYING IT TO MARKETING AND SALES SCENARIOS.
Renout van Hove, co-Author ‘Obsessed’ & Chief Growth Architect @ GrowthAgent
THE 5TH CONFERENCE ON MARTECH WILL GIVE AN ANSWER TO ALL THOSE QUESTIONS AND WILL IGNITE THIS SHIFT.