Improve your results with great UX, the cornerstone of successful digital products and services.
Everyday I encounter skilled professionals who are involved in designing digital products and services. They’re not all designers though: they’re product marketing managers, sales executives, digital experts, architects, developers,… in short, everyone who plays a substantial role in getting usable and delightful digital products out into the world.
Unfortunately – more often than not – all those great people interpret design as drawing a screen on a sheet of paper, creating a wireframe with a design tool or designing a mockup in a graphic editor. That’s not what great design is about.
Great design is about integrating user experience right into your business strategy and value proposition, and then transforming your business and product goals into a successful product. And this is precisely what you are going to learn in this masterclass:
- How you can create your own UX framework.
- How you can validate the UX of your product or service.
As a bonus we will perform live user-testing of a selection of websites of attendees. So everyone can go home with actionable quick wins to improve their own websites. It will be fun and it will be eye-opening!
- Create your own UX framework
- Discover how to integrate UX in your value proposition
- Define a design vision, based on relevant usability principles for your digital product or service
- Get quick wins to improve your website
- Beginner and advanced.
- This training is the ideal basis to be complemented with our training ‘UX Design’.
- product managers
- marketing managers
- program managers
- communicatons managers
- customer experience managers
- business development managers
- business analysts
- Integrate UX in your business strategy
- Use a UX framework to support the design process of your products and services
- Expand your knowledge on usability and good design
About the expert:
UX Strategist at Human Interface Group