Founder and CEO of Barnyard
Wim Segers is the Founder and CEO of Barnyard, a digital agency in Antwerp, specialized in making new technologies like IOT, smart sensors, artificial intelligence and more relevant for brands.
Barnyard works for brands like Colruyt, KBC, Kinepolis, Schoenen Torfs, De Vlaamse overheid and more. Barnyard is also part of the Duval Union Ecosystem since september 2015.
– Defining the Internet of Things
– Why IOT matters
– What grabbed our attention at CES Las Vegas
– The potential for brands
– How the Internet of Things is Reinventing Retail
– Cases in retail, FMCG, Sports, automotive, health, government, … – IOT and security
– Antwerp, the smart city lab
– The IOT Magic show: Live experiments and demo’s
The fun part
– Sketching and prototyping your own IOT ideas