NEW : Executive Master Class Innovative Marketing
Executive Master Class Innovative Marketing.
Get equipped with the latest technological trends in marketing and learn how you can use them to your advantage.
About the program
The latest marketing equipment you need. Disruptive innovations are everywhere, even in dark little corners. Watching you fight the daily battle of being unique. When you least expect it, they open a hidden door towards new opportunities. But are you ready to grab them?
During this program, our team of seasoned professionals will give you in each session the unavoidable current trends in marketing land and will provide you with enough keys to open multiple locked doors you’ve been struggling with. And even to open some you probably weren’t aware of.
Sensing the megatrends in marketing space is crucial to detect new challenges and possibilities in marketing and, as a result, new marketing approaches towards your customers.
This program is a collaboration between Antwerp Management School and Duval Union Academy.
This program is thaught in English.
In three 2-day sessions you will receive an answer to the most crucial question: “Am I able to understand all the newest catchy business and marketing concepts? You will be equipped with the latest technological trends in marketing and learn how you can use them to your advantage.
You will learn how to:
- Detect the latest innovations in your territory;
- Implement the latest innovations into your strategy;
- Discover your own market potential;
- Strengthen your digital strategy online;
- Improve your managerial approach;
- Tackle complex issues in teams and organizations;
- Use practical tools and methods to improve your corporate culture;
- Clarify your market approach in an ever-changing environment.
- “You cannot stop the waves, but you can learn how to surf.” Get all the latest trends on the changing consumer and marketing landscape.
- Implement best practices from the start-up growth hacking philosophy in your organization.
- Measure the impact of the changing landscape of marketing on your company: What is your unfair advantage?
- Get inspired during an on-site visit of a rapidly scaling e-commerce player offering insights into dramatically new marketing solutions to the market in totally new ways.
- Work with the building blocks of an innovative, modern marketing approach and strengthen your digital strategy.
- Close the gap. Tackle complex issues in teams and organizations.
- Use practical tools and methods such as Lego Serious Play to integrate a new strategy into your organization.
- Module 1 (2 days): Sensing megatrends in the marketing space. The challenges and possibilities you need to know about your customer and marketing as such
- Module 2 (2 days): The deep dive into marketing’s new approaches: Building blocks of an innovative, modern marketing approach
- Module 3 (2 days): Closing the gap and integration
- On demand: Optional tailored in-company day for you and your management or marketing team: Expert Soundboard
Following topics are covered: growth hacking, digital transformation, customer centricity, data analytics, VR, AR and AI, digital business reinforcement, neuroscience, tracking down a customer, Design Thinking, Lego Serious Play, etc.
This program is designed for C-level and/or experienced Marketing & Sales professionals who need to close the gap by rethinking, redesigning and reinventing their marketing
- (Experienced) Marketing & Sales professionals
- High potentials who want to be well-prepared for the next step in their career
- Commercial profiles in products or services organizations, SMEs or big companies
- Public Relations Managers, Marketing Managers/Directors, Sales Managers/Directors, General Managers, Entrepreneurs, Business Unit Directors, CMOs, Digital Marketing Directors,…
Why follow this program?
- Thanks to a very interactive teaching methodology (co-creation), participants will benefit from the group dynamics;
- You will get step-by-step roadmaps to give directions in the organization for result-driven implementation.
- A mixture of in-the-field and academic speakers.
- Online follow-up with info, Q&A, FAQ’s, etc.
€ 6000 (excl. VAT); AMS alumni receive a 10% discount; Duval Union members receive a 20% discount
Included: learning coaching and documentation
Excluded: residential costs in Hubermont of € 500 (Excl. VAT)
- SME conditions: You can receive 30 to 40% subsidy from the ‘KMO portefeuille’ of the Flemish Government.
- A similar subsidy is available for SMEs that are located in Brussels.
- Public and Social Profit sector: candidates from public and social profit organizations can contact the Program Manager for special conditions.
Dates: 3×2 days
- Sept. 6: 1:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Sept. 7: 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
- Sept. 20: 1:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Sept. 21: 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
- Oct. 18: 1:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Oct. 19: 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
Antwerp Management School