MarTech Tool Selection
Why follow this MarTech Tool Selection Masterclass
- Get a deep dive into the core functionalities of Marketing Automation, and how top 10 vendors score in detail on these functionalities beyond the mystification around AI, dynamic content, integrations, analytic tools, social media and DMP’s
- Receive tips and tricks on how to negotiate and optimise vendor contracts
- Get to know how to brief the vendor and how to challenge them in demo sessions
- Get resources on where to search for and find objective comparisons
- Discover the Tool Selection Methodology based on your long term roadmap
- Create a business case: get insights and drivers behind the economics of Marketing Automation
The key benefits of attending this MarTech Tool Selection Masterclass
- You’ll get 10 best practices for purchasing Marketing Automation Technology
- We will build the fundament of your business case and find out about the economical drivers behind Marketing Automation
- You’ll receive a template and methodology to develop your own functional roadmap
Target audience for this MarTech Tool Selection Masterclass
You are already doing some form of email automation and want to take your customer experience and 360° view of the customer to the next level.
You are thinking of implementing Marketing Automation but are unsure of what vendor to select while in the need to create a business case.
Your host for this MarTech Tool Selection Masterclass
Renout van Hove, Martech expert and mentor that has helped many startups and scale ups accelerate growth. Renout gained his eperience at Salesforce.com, Showpad and Dell and brings tons of knowledge on what it takes to setup organisations for scaleable and predictable growth by using the right technology. He’s founder of Growthagent, a growth marketing consulting company.
Practical details of this MarTech Tool Selection Masterclass
Location: De Villermont Training & Meeting Center
Address: De Villermont 9, 2550 Kontich
Date: Friday, May 31 2019
10.00: welcome & start masterclass part 1
13.15: start masterclass part 2
16.00: Network drink