DEMYSTIFY THE COMPLEX WORLD OF DATA AND MARKETING TECHNOLOGY
- How do you build a data culture, strategy, and technology foundation?
- How to be more intentional about the technology you chooseto improve your marketing and sales engine across the customer lifecycle?
- How do you build a customer data infrastructure?
- How do you marry data from all various silos within which it sits, and transform it in such a way that it can be rendered useful?
- What is this Customer Data Platform, and how does it differ from a DMP?
- What new kind of metrics do you use that are focused on value creation?
- How can AI help marketers to create frictionless and effortless non-intrusive predictive experiences?
- How do we see GDPR as an opportunity to drive data management throughout an organization more diligently, at least compliantly if not ethically?
OUR SECTOR NEEDS A CULTURAL PARADIGM SHIFT IN DEALING WITH MARKETING TECHNOLOGY AND APPLYING IT TO MARKETING AND SALES SCENARIOS.Renout van Hove, co-Author ‘Obsessed’ & Chief Growth Architect @ GrowthAgent
THE 5TH CONFERENCE ON MARTECH WILL GIVE AN ANSWER TO ALL THOSE QUESTIONS AND WILL IGNITE THIS SHIFT.
ENLARGE YOUR NETWORK VIA BUSINESS SPEED DATES
You’ll be able to schedule various speed dates with domain experts during the whole day of the conference. Purpose? Share knowledge with your peers, discover tools and tactics and most of all enlarge your network. Because:
“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” – Helen Keller
November 20, 2019: (In-company) workshops
November 21, 2019: Conference in Antwerp.
- Early bird (until September 30): €395 (VAT excl.)
- Regular: € 495 (VAT excl.)