Masterclass Marketing Automation.
Frederic Vanderheyde, founding partner of Duval Union Innovative Marketing.
375 EUR (VAT excl.).
How to get started with Marketing Automation?
Marketing Automation allows you to capture and nurture your leads through the entire online shopping process. By setting up high-targeted, personalised messages at the right moment, you can address the specific barriers and guide your leads to make a purchase.
What will you learn during this Masterclass?
- Choose a marketing automation tool fitting your current and future needs, without over-buying.
- Define data needs and create a roadmap for implementation of the tool and its features.
- identify key marketing priorities and prioritize campaigns in terms of quick ROI.
- Get started with scoring to optimize communication in all stages of the marketing funnel.
- Understand the possibilities and pitfalls of analytics, and the crucial minimal requirements in terms of reporting.
1:00 – 1:30 pm : welcome & meeting the expert
1:30 – 2:30 pm : Marketing Automation tools and features to implement in your business
2:30 – 3:00 pm : round-up & introduction to the workshop
3:00 – 3:20 pm : coffee break
3.20 – 4:30 pm : cases and interactive workshop
4:30 – 5:00 pm : Q&A
5:00 – 5:30 pm : round-up
- CMO’s, Senior Segment Managers, Digital Marketing Directors, Communication Managers, Business Development Managers, Sales & Marketing directors, Social Media Managers, Business Unit Managers, PR Managers.
Will I learn how to set up a Storychief campaign? – In this Masterclass technologies are not the main topic, you will however focus on setting up a roadmap to kick off Marketing Automation and learn that it is pretty accessible.
Do I get a deep-dive in Marketing Automation including all the newest technologies conquering the market today? – This Masterclass gives you all input necessary to build your marketing automation strategy. An overview of the latest and cutting edge technology is not covered in this Masterclass, but the Story Chief case will give you insights in how getting started.
Everyone speaks his/her own language (NL – FR – ENG)