Bitcoin and its blockchain have the potential to transform the way we handle money and value around the world, like the Internet did for communication. Sadly, there are a lot of misconceptions about them as they are difficult to understand and the media aren’t helping either.
Sam Wouters will give you a broad introduction to Bitcoin and the blockchain, to help you understand why there are millions of people around the world that believe in it, despite all of them being skeptical or misinformed about it at first.
Peter Van Dyck and Willem Van de Wiele from Allen & Overy will be guest speakers as a special for this training. They will briefly discuss the main legal aspects of the blockchain, including regulatory, data protection and IP aspects.
- What is Bitcoin?
- What is the blockchain?
- How they are different from what we know.
- The problems they can solve.
- How to use Bitcoin yourself.
- Misconceptions about Bitcoin and blockchain.
- What is happening in the Bitcoin & blockchain space.
- What about the legal aspect of the blockchain?
Anyone who is interested in learning about this technology, a different way of handling money and value around the world. The presentation will start from the very basics and is open to anyone, regardless of background.
- Why do Bitcoin & blockchain matter.
- What can I do with it today.
- How will they develop in the future.
About the expert:
Consultant at Duval Union Consulting