- This masterclass is an introduction to the complex world of digital transformation. It deals with both the theoretical and practical steps companies need to take to master and manage their own digital transformation.
- The masterclass introduces the proven Digital Transformation Modeling method that was successfully used to guide dozens of organizations in different industries (media, retail, finance, government, industry, …).
- The creation of a clear transformation strategy (impact analysis, transformation vision, transformation roadmap, …)
- Dealing with digital leadership (leadership assessment, leadership containment and leadership development)
- The roll-out of a digital office: where it should reside in the organization, the role of the Chief Digital Officer, …
- The creation of a digital agenda: what are transformation programs, how do they relate to projects, transversal ownerships and objectives, …
- The next steps: building a corporate launchpad and dealing with corporate start-ups
- (soon-to-be) Chief Digital Officers who are in charge of the digital transformation
- C-level leaders who want to understand the complexity of digital transformation and how their division plays a role in the change of the company
- (Senior) managers who are hands-on involved in different aspects of transformation
- (Internal) consultants who want to learn the method to apply in their own consulting
- Regardless of their background (general leadership, marketing, IT, finance, …), participants must above all have an open and holistic view of their organization and their role in it.
- Learn how to identify and qualify the digital impact on your company and how this transforms
- Know how to create a clear transformation strategy and roadmap for your company
- Understand how this will have an impact on people, process and platforms of your organisation.
PROMO: if you decide to attend the long form training (Become a Chief Digital Officer) you get a cash back of this short form training (value 375 euro eVAT)
About the expert: