LinkedIn is a social networking site designed specifically for the business community. The objective of the platform is to allow registered members to establish and document networks of people they know and trust professionally.
When we talk about LinkedIn Marketing, we are talking about integrating LinkedIn into your omni-channel & customer centered marketing strategy.
You will learn how to add extra value to your marketing plan by integrating LinkedIn marketing and learn how to do this within your own marketing force.
Implementing LinkedIn marketing enables you to:
- Target more specific consumers;
- Target a new group/segment: “ The professional consumers”;
- Make direct impact on their buying decisions: LinkedIn audience is influenced by their professional networks, where opinions from their professional peers impact personal buying decisions;
- Post your content in an environment of equal trust: There’s higher trust of information from publishers on LinkedIn compared to other social networks;
- Share your story via a fresh perspective: your employees.
CMO’s, Senior Segment managers, Digital Marketing Directors, Communication managers, Business Development managers, Sales & Marketing directors, Social Media Manager, Business Unit Manager, PR managers.
- Why LinkedIn will bring you closer to the right potential customers?
- How can your company use LinkedIn to increase the ROI of your marketing plan? (inspirational)
- What do you have to do to become a successful and attractive company on LinkedIn? (guide)
About the expert:
Innovative Marketing Experts at Duval Union Consulting